Faculty and staff directory"1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Patrice B. Wunsch, D.D.S., M.S.
- M.S. in Oral Biology, University of Maryland, 2002
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Maryland, 2002
- D.D.S., Marquette University, 1986
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Wunsch received her dental degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wis. She received her pediatric dentistry training at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. She also earned a M.S. in Oral Biology and completed a one year fellowship in pediatric dentistry. Before coming to VCU, Dr. Wunsch was chief of dental services at Kernan Hospital in Baltimore, part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Early childhood caries
- Pulp therapy
- Behavior management (pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic)