Faculty and staff directory"1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Riki Gottlieb, D.M.D., M.S.
- M.S. in Clinical and Translational Science, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2014
- A.E.G.D., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2006
- D.M.D., Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2002
Dr. Riki Gottlieb received her DMD and her B.Med.Sc. from The Hadassah School of Dental Medicine in Jerusalem. Following graduation she practiced general dentistry in a private practice in Jerusalem and later on earned an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) certificate at Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Gottlieb was a faculty member at the university of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine prior to joining the faculty at VCU in 2005. Dr. Gottlieb has served as Director of the International Dentist Program and Director of the Virtual Reality Simulation Laboratory at VCU and is currently serving as Director of Dental Admissions. Dr. Gottlieb completed a MS in Clinical and Translational Science under the Office of Research at VCU in 2014. Dr. Gottlieb maintains a private practice in General Dentistry at the School of Dentistry and is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Virtual Reality Simulation in dental education
- Technological innovations in Dentistry
- Technology use for caries detection