Faculty and staff directory"1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Robert Sabatini, D.D.S., M.S.
- M.S. in Periodontics, University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio, 1988
- Certificate in Periodontics, Wilford hall United States Air Force Medical Center, San Antonio, 1988
- D.D.S., Virginia Commonwealth University, 1981
- B.S. in Biology, Queens College, 1977
- American Board of Periodontology
Dr. Sabatini joined the VCU Department of Periodontics in July 2005 after retiring from 24 years of practice and teaching in the USAF Dental Service. He earned his B.S. in Biology from Queens College of the City University of New York in 1977. He then enrolled in the VCU School of Dentistry and received his D.D.S. in 1981. He completed his residency in periodontics in 1988 at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB, Texas, and earned his M.S. in Periodontics from the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio during that same year.
Dr. Sabatini is a board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and an active member of the American Academy of Periodontology. He currently holds the position of director of the American Board of Periodontology.