Faculty and staff directory"1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Sonali A. Rathore, D.D.S., M.S.
- M.S. in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Univeristy of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2009
- D.D.S., Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, India, 2000
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Dr. Rathore completed her specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology from UNC School of Dentistry, Chapel Hill, NC in 2009. She was also awarded a certificate for completion of clinical research scholars program (a NIH training grant) in 2008. While a resident at Chapel Hill, she has won several American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology awards. She joined VCU Dental School in 2010 as an Assistant Professor in the department of Oral Diagnostic Sciences.Dr. Rathore is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology. Board certification is the highest recognition and academic hallmark of professionalism offered by a specialty. She has published in several journals such as Dental clinics of North America and Dentomaxillofacial Radiology. She is also a reviewer for journals such as Angle Orthodontist and Journal of Caries Research.
- Applications of cone beam CT in dentistry
- Dose considerations with advanced imaging