Faculty and staff directory"1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Terence A. Imbery, D.D.S.
- Certificate in General Dentistry, Wilford Hall Medical Center, 1991
- G.P.R., Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, 1984
- D.D.S., The Ohio State University, 1983
- B.A. in Chemistry, St. Joseph's College, 1979
- American Board of General Dentistry
- Federal Services Board of General Dentistry
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Terry Imbery joined the Department of General Practice in the fall of 2006. A native of Toledo, Ohio, Dr. Imbery earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology and Chemistry in 1979 from St. Joseph's College, Indiana. After completing his D.D.S. at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, he joined the U.S. Air Force and completed a General Practice Residency in 1984 from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. Dr. Imbery is a diplomate of the American Board of General Dentistry and a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry. He is the lead author of a textbook chapter and more than 25 scientific articles and abstracts in international peer-reviewed journals.
- Dental materials