Faculty and staff directory
John J. Boyle Jr., D.D.S., M.S.
- M.S. in Prosthodontics, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 1991
- D.M.D., Boston University, 1980
- B.A. in Biochemistry, St. Anselm College, 1976
- American Board of Prosthodontics
- Complete dentures
- Removable partial dentures
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
Dr. John J. Boyle, Jr. graduated in 1980 from Boston University School of Dental Medicine with a Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree. He received a Master of Science (MS) degree in Prosthodontics in 1991 from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Wilford Hall Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.
Dr. Boyle practiced dentistry in the United States Air Force for 25 years. He is board certified in Prosthodontics, a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, and a Fellow in the American College of Prosthodontists. Dr. Boyle previously taught in the Post-Graduate Prosthodontics Residency, Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX (4 years) and the Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program, Langley AFB, VA (3 years). He is a member of the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) and the Richmond Area Chapter of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA).
Dr. Boyle maintains a part-time private practice in Prosthodontics which includes crowns, bridges, complete dentures, removable partial dentures, and implants.
- All-ceramic restorations
- Restoring the endodontically treated tooth