Susie R. Goolsby, D.D.S., M.S.H.A.
Director of student recruitment
Lyons Dental Building
520 North 12th Street
Richmond, Virginia 23298-0566
Phone: (804) 828-9196
Fax: (804) 828-5288
- M.S. in Health Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2013
- A.E.G.D., Howard University, 1994
- D.D.S., Virginia Commonwealth University, 1993
Dr. Susie Parker Goolsby earned her D.D.S. degree at Virginia Commonwealth University. After she completed a one year A.E.G.D. residency at Howard University College of Dentistry, she relocated to Louisiana. Dr. Goolsby worked for the non-profit corporation, the New Orleans Health Corporation, in the Lower Ninth Ward of New Orleans for a number of years before opening a solo practice in rural Thibodaux, Louisiana. Dr. Goolsby returned to Virginia to pursue a career in academics.
She completed a Master’s of Science in Health Administration from the VCU Department of Health Administration in 2013.
- Caries Risk Management systems
- Caries risk management cost efficiency
- Motivational Interviewing