Faculty and staff directory
William A. Octave, D.M.D.
- D.M.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Advanced restorative, implant and esthetic dentistry
- American Dental Association ( and constituent societies)
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, American Society of Dentistry for Children
Dr. Octave is a 1975 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh; he has been in private practice in North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania for 35 years, with emphasis on advanced restorative, implant and esthetic dentistry. Dr. Octave has been a faculty member of the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Pittsburgh Schools of Dental Medicine and is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American College of Dentists and the American Society of Dentistry for Children. Dr. Octave currently is an Assistant Professor and Group Leader in the Department of General Practice VCU School of Dentistry.