- Apply through the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service(AADSAS). AADSAS, a service of the American Dental Education Association, is an online centralized application service for students.
- Each student will be assigned an AADSAS number
- For more information, visit:
- Submit three (3) letters of Recommendation through AADSAS
- Two letters from life science professors
- One letter from a dentist practicing in the U.S. or Canada
Letters of recommendation and official transcripts should be sent directly to AADSAS.
- Pay application fee $80 directly to Virginia Commonwealth University, which is separate from that of AADSAS
- Pay online to avoid any delays in the application process
- Alternatively, submit a check by mail
- You must include full legal name and AADSAS ID number if mailing items to our office
Please submit your AADSAS application before submitting your application fee.
||Earliest date for application accepted by AADSAS
||VCU applications must be submitted to AADSAS
||Applicants may update their information
||Retake Dental Admission Test on or by this date
||End of Interview cycle
We highly recommend for students to check their “status” on the application tool bar or email inquiries to email@example.com.